What makes Phentermine weight loss so unique?
Telling an overweight person that he should stop eating in order to lose weight is the same as telling a hypertensive person to stop worrying in order to make his blood pressure lower.
It makes no sense in most cases.
If you don’t have a friendly and healthy relationship with food, it doesn’t just appear all of a sudden.
Let us explain why people use Phentermine for weight loss, what results they get and other important things to keep an eye on, if you decide to use this drug.
- How does Phentermine work for weight loss
- Phentermine average weight loss
- Phentermine average weight loss per week
- Phentermine weight loss results one month
- Phentermine weight loss without exercise
- Phentermine weight loss success stories
- hentermine weight loss forum
- Best way to lose weight on Phentermine
- Phentermine weight loss side effects
Before answering the question how does Phentermine cause weight loss, take a look at what this medication is in fact:
- A central nervous system stimulant
- An appetite suppressant.
Basically, that’s it – that’s how the drug works for weight loss – it stimulates your CNS and suppresses your appetite.
The “stimulation” may be expressed either through surges of energy and extreme focus, or makes you lose sleep and feel tired.
It all depends on how your body responds to the drug action.
As for the appetite suppression, it also has several scenarios:
- You feel no hunger at all and have to force yourself to eat
- You feel hungry several times a day (usually at your main meals time) and get full with smaller amounts of food (a couple of bites)
- Your appetite is suppressed to an extent, which allows you controlling your menu and portion sizes
- Your appetite is not suppressed at all (this is possible when you either have tolerance to the drug action, or your body does not respond to the drug at all)
The first three scenarios are truly favorable and will assist you in controlling your diet and developing new healthy habits.
Yes, you need to focus on developing new eating behavior, which you’ll stick to after the end of Phentermine weight loss course.
That’s not all…
Check out the screenshot to see the amazing effect that Phentermine exerts over your fat cells.
But there’s a catch.
Even though the fat burning process is triggered in your body while you take this drug, it will not melt all excess fat on its own.
Yes, if your fat cells are in “lethargy”, Phentermine will give them a kick, and they’ll begin to burn the fat.
Still, the main mission of the drug remains the appetite suppression.
So focus on giving your 102% to the menu adjustment.
Speaking of the average weight loss that people achieve during the 3-month course, it’s fair to say that everything depends on:
- initial weight
- body fat
- concomitant diseases
- compliance with Phentermine weight loss plan.
… and a ton of other factors that influence weight loss.
You probably read this so many times.
Here’s something else for you to think over.
There is one very important factor, which should be considered while answering the question on how fast and how much you will lose with Phentermine. It’s your HUNGER!
And it does make sense. Agree?
Since Phentermine is intended to curb your hunger, the changes to your diet will be proportionally more significant the stronger your hunger is.
People with higher body weight tend to lose more kilograms, yet exceptions are still possible.
Your weight loss rate can be either high all the time, or low all the time, or go by fits and starts.
Doctors say that a healthy weight loss is 0.5 kg per week.
But that’s not what we want.
The more excess weight we have, the more we want to lose each day, each week, each month.
Yes, Phentermine does help you lose more than the advised 0.5 kg per week, if your body responds to its action adequately.
In fact, some Phentermine weight loss reviews even describe a loss of over 7 kg in the first week.
That is a lot, and mostly happens due to the elimination of the excess water from the body.
Average Phentermine weight loss per week during the first month on the drug is about 1.5 – 3.5 kg.
Numbers can get smaller during the following weeks and months, as your body gets used to the drug action and the routine.So, if your weight loss rate is rather steady and healthy, you can lose about 6 to 12 kg (and more) within the first month on Phentermine.
However, if you lost 3-5 kilograms, it doesn’t mean that you failed – NO!
It’s just the way that your body works with the drug.
It’s the result of your weight loss efforts along with your individual “body readiness” to farewell from the excess fat.
If you keep working hard, the slow yet steady weight loss will eventually bring you to your weight loss goal. Unless you have a physical condition or an illness that prevents you from moving, you SHOULD exercise while on Phentermine.
“Why is this so important? Sports makes just 20% of the weight loss!” you might say.
Well, yes, changing your nutrition to a better and healthier one is the main factor for a successful weight loss, you are right.
Read on to learn some of the reasons that we need exercise when it comes to a weight loss campaign.
Higher physical activity helps us to:
- Increase our heart rate to the level, where the calories are burnt at the highest rate
- Improve the condition and amount of our muscles, which leads to higher energy expenditure even at rest
- Lower the risk of skin sagging or reduce this unwanted consequence of a fast weight loss
- Schedule our life, which, in turn, helps us schedule our eating, thus assisting weight loss even more
- Find our comrades in this long fight with excess weight, which can become a huge motivation to keep going, even on hardest days.
In fact, even wheelchair users, who are willing to change their health and body shape for better, find ways to do exercises and achieve quite significant results with Phentermine or without it.
Exercising with Phentermine does NOT mean strenuous workouts.
If you have a low level of daily physical activity, start slowly, by increasing the amount of steps that you make per day.
As your stamina increases and muscles become firmer, increase the load.
Avoid overworking, since you need a steady and regular activity, and not one crazy day in a gym followed by complete inactivity.We all love reading Phentermine weight loss reviews that tell a story of someone’s successful weight loss journey.
It is a normal thing to try and imagine yourself instead of the review author, especially if your starting stats are very similar.
What you need to do with these success stories is…
Absorb the experience, the routines, the motivation that successful Phentermine users had.
Yes, we all are different, but learning from someone else’s mistakes is a lot better than making our own mistakes, agree?
Check out this recent Phentermine weight loss review (2018)
See, you need to focus on important aspects in every success story.
This helps you understand better what is going on in your body.Support and motivation are just as important, as any other aspect of a weight loss campaign.
What’s the use of knowing how to eat right and what exercises to do, if you are not motivated to apply this knowledge.
Phentermine weight loss forums are full with users, who, just like you, are on their way of losing weight.
In fact, forum is a huge motivating and supporting community.
Besides, it is quite convenient to track your routine and progress in order to come back to them, when you need.
So, if you don’t have a friend to support you and lose weight together with you or don’t want to tell anyone that you take Phentermine, yet need support and understanding, don’t hesitate to register on a forum.The best thing you can do, if you want to lose the maximum amount of excess weight on Phentermine, is to focus on your routine and be consistent.
- Set small goals (kilograms lost, steps/pushups/crunches made, etc.)
- Reward yourself for reaching every small weight loss goal (not with food)
- Learn to love yourself and care for yourself, and allocate time for yourself
- Understand that it’s a marathon and not a race, and take it slowly
- Increase the intensity or duration of your physical activity, as you get fitter
- Choose the exercises that you like and enjoy doing them
- If you know that you will not be able to abstain from unhealthy food when you’re off Phentermine, teach yourself to have a cheat meal once in a while, and eat healthy for the rest of time
- Don’t treat the Phentermine course as a diet – make lifestyle changes permanent
- Last, but not the least, ensure a smooth exit from the course to avoid withdrawals and sharp hunger return.
Unfortunately, the drug might produce adverse reactions and cause some serious complications and dangerous outcomes for the general health.
Thus, it is vital to follow the recommendations of your healthcare provider and turn the drastic effect to your benefit.
Do NOT use the drug if you:
- Are breastfeeding or pregnant, as it can harm a nursing or unborn child.
- Do not take the medication if you have had any heart disease (such as stroke, coronary artery disorder, congestive heart failure, heart rhythm issues, etc.),
- Avoid the drug in uncontrolled high blood pressure, glaucoma, thyroid and other conditions.
- DO NOT use this treatment if you have used any MAO inhibitors within the last 14 days.
- Never try taking Phentermine, if you are allergic to its active ingredient or any other constituents.
Share your Phentermine weight loss story and enjoy reading Phentermine weight loss success stories 2018 and reviews to get a good idea on what the drug is and how it works in real life.