Due to its high efficiency and affordable cost, Qsymia is one of the most sold combined drugs for obesity treatment in the USA. Only in 2016, the manufacturer of Qsymia – Vivus company sold approximately 442,000 packages of these diet pills.
In 2017, the pharmaceutical company Vivus offers obese Americans a unique opportunity to save on the first order and subsequent purchases of Qsymia.
Taking advantage of one of the Qsymia savings programs 2017, you can choose:
- 14 Qsymia 3.75 / 23 mg trial tablets for free, or
- the first 30 diet pills at a discount of $ 95.
Making use of one of the proposed saving programs 2017, the patient will be able to obtain, extend or replace Qsymia discount card. By means of saving card 2017, the Americans will be able to buy Qsymia monthly at a discount of about $ 2.2 in any pharmacy networks or online.
A Qsymia tablet should be taken daily. Thus, patients have the opportunity to save up to $ 65 per month on obesity treatment using Qsymia saving card 2017.
Qsymia saving card 2017 is valid for three years. In this way, the patient will be able to save on Qsymia purchases up to $ 2340 for the entire duration of the program.
One can order, replace or prolong validity period of Qsymia discount card directly from the manufacturer of this weight loss drug – Vivus.
Discount card and saving programs Qsymia 2017 have some limitations, including:
- the maximum monthly discount on Qsymia purchase using saving card or program makes $ 65
- one can purchase Qsymia at a discount only at those pharmacies that have licensing for pharmaceutical activity
- discounts on Qsymia from the manufacturer are not provided to the Americans insured in TRICARE, Indian Health Service, Medicaid, Department of Defense or other insurance programs.
Only adult residents of Washington, the Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico, the USA or Colombia can buy Qsymia at a discount.