As Phentermine produces a potent effect on the whole body, its intake is restricted for multiple types of people. It is not generally recommended to use the drug if you:
- Are breastfeeding or pregnant, as it can harm an unborn or nursing child;
- Have had any heart disease, especially coronary artery disorder, stroke, heart rhythm issues, etc.
- Suffer from increased blood pressure;
- Have glaucoma, overactive thyroid, pulmonary hypertension and some other blood conditions;
- Have had a history of alcohol or drug abuse;
- Are allergic to Phentermine or its components.
It’s strongly recommended to consult your healthcare specialist before the medication intake.