The Orient has always been distinguished by a wise attitude towards life, and its traditions were attracting by the profound meaning and striking harmony. Perhaps, this is the reason, why the Japanese diet is one of the most popular and favorite diet in an extremely diverse kaleidoscope of diets that are popular these days.
At that, this weight loss method has nothing to do with the culinary traditions of Japan.
- Laconic range of products consumed.
- Strict observance of several prohibitions.
Strict rules that characterize this weight loss diet provide amazing results. In just 13 days of this nutrition method, you can lose up to 8 kg of excess weight. The most important thing is that this diet can help you direct your metabolism into the right direction, forcing the body work in the necessary mode even after returning to your usual nutrition, and thus maintain the ideal form.You can see a clear confirmation of this statement in slender Japanese girls. Indeed, how often can you see a Japanese woman suffering from obesity? Yes, almost never! The proportions of Japanese girls and women are really worth envying, and hardly all of them keep to the Japanese diet. The secret of slenderness of Japanese women most likely lies in moderation and the culture of nutrition.
- is aimed at the fastest achievement of the desired result
- is not a balanced nutrition method.
Therefore, you should not abuse it and do the diet courses not more often than once or twice a year. Entering and exiting from the diet should be gradual and smooth, that is, a few days before and after the diet should be dedicated to a gradual and sparing change in the diet.
Your mindset is also very important. You need to draw in your imagination your portrait with the figure that you would like to have as a result. Start and finish every day with pleasant thoughts about what you are aiming forThis will help you to achieve the desired result more quickly and efficiently. The list of products, which should be categorically forgotten for the entire period of the diet, includes, in the first place, salt. Its use, even in small amounts, contributes to fluid retention in the body, and this does not contribute either to the loss of excess grams, or to the elimination of toxic metabolic products. The second taboo is sugar – a simple carbohydrate that does not require the body to do any effort for digestion. For the same reasons, you can not eat bread and products made of white flour. The list of bans includes any alcohol, as the culprit for slowing down metabolic processes and the source of unnecessary toxins.Clean drinking water, though, in the amount of 1.5-2 liters per day is the best way to prevent dehydration and cleanse the body of waste substances. Since the Japanese diet is quite strict and limit the range of products consumed, it requires an additional intake of multivitamin complexes with minerals, including:
- Breakfast in the Japanese diet is presented with a cup of natural black coffee without sugar.
- Substitutes, such as soluble coffee, not only do not fit, but can also bring significant harm to your body, so this restriction also should not be neglected.
- The morning sip of a fragrant drink will not only provide your with cheerfulness, but will also give an impetus to the acceleration of metabolic processes in the body, filling it with antioxidants.
- Lunch can consist of a fairly large portion of fish, chicken or beef in combination with vegetables.The perfect way to cook the main course is by steaming it. However, it is quite acceptable to fry the dish with a small amount of olive oil. Boiled eggs suit the lunch meals perfectly.
- For salads, better choose cucumbers, cabbage (including Chinese leaf), carrots, both in the form of mono-salads, and in various combinations.Zucchini are perfect for this diet.
Keep in mind that this sliming diet does not limit the volume of vegetable foods consumed.
It is recommended to drink a glass of boiled or table mineral water an hour before meals. After dinner, tomato juice, especially freshly squeezed, will be useful.
* In some modifications of the Japanese diet, untreated rice is present in quantities of up to 300 g per day, as well as a small amount of hard cheese varieties.Traditional “Japanese” dietary dinner is represented by a fish dish.
- Boil or steam a portion of any fish for your taste weighing 200-250 g.It is not forbidden to cook in non-stick cookware with olive oil. For a change, you can also cook on sunflower, sesame or corn oil. They will give food a variety of flavors.
- It’s not desirable to drink fluids with dinner and immediately after it.However, you need to drink a glass of clean water an hour and a half later.
The set of products for the Japanese diet, in addition to vegetables, also includes fruits and juices. They are the suppliers of vitamins and fiber, which is essential for the normal work of the intestine.
The secret of this laconic diet is simple and lies in low caloric intake of foods and predominantly protein foods with a restriction of carbohydrates and fats. That’s why it is short enough. For the same reason, however, the effect of the diet can last up to 2-3 years as a result of metabolism reorganization.Doctors do not recommend this diet to:
- people with diseases of the stomach and intestines,
- breastfeeding mothers.
Otherwise, doctors are unanimous – the diet of the “country of the rising sun” can work wonders not only with external data, but also with the internal processes of the body, stabilizing the metabolism. Unlike other diets, its results are guaranteed and very durable.